Re: Re: [opensuse-doc] Acess on Berlios SVN
  • From: Luiz Fernando Ranghetti <elchevive68@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Dec 2010 15:58:33 -0200
2010/12/28 Thomas Schraitle <toms@xxxxxxx>:
Hi Luiz,

Tuesday 28 December 2010

[...]
I'm having some problems trying to create pt_BR subfolder. The message
says its forbidden.

Ok, I've created a subfolder trunk/documents/distribution/pt_BR for you with
the corresponding content.
Could you check out the pt_BR directory, add some content and try to commit
it?

I'm also having problems with distribution/hu/images/src like the
screenshot attached which says basically that the
ifolder_main.png.svn-base cannot be found.

Hmn. This looks supicious to me. Did you just copied something from the hu or
en image directory? This would be not a good idea as you would copy the .svn
directory too. However, a .svn directory is specific to the location.

This happens (errors on hu images) when I do a checkout in
distributions folder. I think it is because there is two files with
the same name (ifolder_main.png and iFolder_main.png - and I'm using
Windows right now), but no problem as I will use only en and pt_BR
folders.

I checkout the pt_BR and now I can upload thinks.

Thanks!

Regards,

Luiz