Re: [opensuse-doc] Request for Japanese tree
  • From: Yasuhiko Kamata <belphegor@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 22:03:11 +0900
On Mon, 13 Dec 2010 13:33:38 +0100
Thomas Schraitle <toms@xxxxxxx> wrote:

I've created also an image directory for you. It contains the
subdirectory src with the different graphic formats. You can just
fill them with Japanese screenshots.

Thanks, I'll work for taking Japanese version of screenshots.

Just to give you a small tip: It's also possible to build a specific
book, for example, one of the Quick Starts. I would recommend to copy
the ENV-opensuse-* files from the en directory to ja. This makes it
faster to work with the files instead of just the whole set. :)

Ok, copied and committed.

Best regards,

--
Yasuhiko Kamata