Re: [opensuse-doc] Request for Japanese tree
  • From: Juergen Weigert <jw@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 12:38:48 +0100
On Dec 13, 10 15:51:55 +0900, Yasuhiko Kamata wrote:
Translation completed:
* Quickstarts (Install, KDE, GNOME, AppArmor)
* Startup
* Reference
* KDE user guide
* GNOME user guide

NOT yet translated (now in working):
* Application guide
* Security guide

This is great news. Thank you for very much for the translation effort!

Could you create a translation tree (ja) on opensuse-doc SVN
at berlios.de and grant me a write permission?
(I'll commit translations afterwards)

Language: Japanese (ja)
My account: belphegor

trunk/documents/distribution/ja has been set up, but I am unsure if I did
the permissions correctly. You should have write access there.
Please ping me if it does not work yet.

cheers,
JW-

\ | 0911 74053-508 __/ (____/ /\