RE: [opensuse-doc] NetBeans/Eclipse Plugin for openSUSE Doc
  • From: "Bryant, Christian" <CABryant@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 4 Oct 2010 09:11:45 -0700
I should note there are two modules in the NetBeans trunk:

org-netbeans-modules-docbook.nbm
org-netbeans-modules-docbook-project.nbm

I tried to install them but they don't work (for me) at the moment -
troubleshooting now. I'm sure they don't address the larger recommendation
below, but it's a starting point for the support question. Many a page found
Googling the modules and folks with the same question.

Cheers,

Christian Bryant