Re: [opensuse-doc] request for ru branch for susebook on berlios
  • From: Boyd Lynn Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 11:58:25 -0600
On Tue, 20 Apr 2010, Frank Sundermeyer wrote:
On Tue, 20 Apr 2010 12:36:59 +0200 Dinar Valeev wrote:
Hello Juergen,

Thanks, I've got write access!

we are currently investigating how to best manage community
translations. Would you mind explaining your translation process and
the tools you are using, so we will be able to better understand your
needs?

How about using git and the openSUSE

http://www.gitorious.org/opensuse

It has a lot of the openUSE stuff and I was told that they are going to
move all the novell svn openSUSE to this location.

--
Boyd Gerber <gerberb@xxxxxxxxx> 801 849-0213