Re: [opensuse-doc] request for ru branch for susebook on berlios
  • From: Dinar Valeev <dinarv@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Apr 2010 14:01:35 +0200
Hi Frank,

We plan to start from small books like kdequick, gnomequick, startup.
Then translate bigger ones. suse specific first (zypper,apparmor)
stanza by stanza.

I'm using simple text editor like gedit (but taking care about syntax)

The main challenge I see now, is how to keep track changes on eng
version. Since in not possible at all to compare en and ru with diff.
We can only track stanza changes in specific file (by comparing eng
new vs old one), then find changed content manually in translated
files.

Have a nice day,