Re: [opensuse-doc] Excellent news: Looking Glass 3D article entered Lessons for Lizards
  • From: Rebecca Walter <rwalter@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 15:06:07 +0100

> I'm not used to doing the file uploads, but I will make sure it gets done
> today. Most of the team is back at work now, so I am sure one of them will
> be willing to do this. Expect an updated version by the end of the work
> day!

The PDF is updated, but we're having some technical issues with forge for the
HTML version. Unfortunately we need the one team member still on vacation to
resolve this issue. So we've tried, but can't provide the update right now.
It will be resolved as soon as possible, but it might not be until next week.

We're all really sorry about this. We're all pretty new to the Novell Forge
system, so bugs have to be expected.

Sincerely,
Rebecca