Re: [opensuse-doc] Excellent news: Looking Glass 3D article entered Lessons for Lizards
  • From: "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 08:46:55 +0200

I'm not used to doing the file uploads, but I will make sure it gets done
today. Most of the team is back at work now, so I am sure one of them will
be willing to do this. Expect an updated version by the end of the work day!

Thanks for all your work. I read quickly through the one article yesterday.
I will see if I can do some more reading today. Would you prefer comments by
e-mail or as remarks in the file?

Thank you, Rebecca, I would prefer to see comments by emails, but I
agree that you take some freedom and modify the XMLs as well.
You -or- any veteran XML coder.