Re: [opensuse-doc] Excellent news: Looking Glass 3D article entered Lessons for Lizards
  • From: Rebecca Walter <rwalter@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2007 05:46:31 +0100
On Tuesday 09 January 2007 21:56, Alexey Eremenko wrote:
> Hi susers !
>
> I have great news: after experimenting for several days with Project
> Looking Glass 3D on my home desktop, I decided to write an article
> about this technology - about it's installation, coverage of 3D
> Desktop and navigation in 3D space, I also included a good amount of
> info, nice screenshots, external links, and much more.
>
> I just commited this article into "Lessons for Lizards", a
> documentation set for openSUSE Linux. So check it out !
>
> (please: someone- update the web version of it - so normal users won't
> need to deal with subversion to read that)

I'm not used to doing the file uploads, but I will make sure it gets done
today. Most of the team is back at work now, so I am sure one of them will
be willing to do this. Expect an updated version by the end of the work day!

Thanks for all your work. I read quickly through the one article yesterday.
I will see if I can do some more reading today. Would you prefer comments by
e-mail or as remarks in the file?

Sincerely,
Rebecca