Re: [opensuse-doc] Good news: new year and new additions to LfL
  • From: Thomas Schraitle <thomas.schraitle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2007 23:13:22 +0100
Hi,

On Friday 05 January 2007 22:41, Alexey Eremenko wrote:
> At last !
>
> I commited first series of How-Tos to LfL ! ! ! !

Congratulations! And it's all valid! :-))

> The only problem is that I get a strange email each time I use "svn
> commit" It says: "Post by non-member to a members-only list" - admin
> check required.

It means, your commit mails needs approval by an administrator (me). Your
changes has been committed successfully though.

I am not very familiar with mailman, but I have approved the mails (see
archive.) You shouldn't get any of this pestering mails anymore. Let me
know if you still get them.

Bye,
Tom