Re: [opensuse-doc] LfL: HTML Version Available
  • From: Thomas Schraitle <thomas.schraitle@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Dec 2006 22:45:47 +0100
Hi,

On Saturday 30 December 2006 19:42, jdd wrote:
> [...]
> >> I don't know how wikibooks handle the thing:
> >>
> >> http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/Main_Page
> >
> > From my perspective, the problems are still the same, be it with Wiki
> > or with DocBook XML.
>
> again, not about writing the core text, but about
> interaction with the reader.

Ok, jdd, what do you think about this page:

http://developer.novell.com/wiki/index.php/Lfl/Feedback

With this page everybody can leave comments, wishes or general feedback.
It's even linked from the main page. :)

> [...Similar LDP problems...]
> the problem is similar, there are no really satisfactory
> solution.

Right. Of course, we all would like to see people contributing with text,
corrections, etc. in DocBook-XML but I fear that's a bit unrealistic for
simple typos. It's seems that we don't solve the problem this year. If
nobody has a good solution I fear we will have to live with that, at
least for the moment.

> using this very mailing-list and eventually a wiki page is
> pretty good :-)

Yes, see the above page.

> happy new year, it's very late to work :-))
> jdd

Yes, very true. Happy new year! :-))

Bye,
Tom