Re: [opensuse-doc] LfL RFC
  • From: "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 18:03:41 +0200
On 12/20/06, Rebecca Walter <rwalter@xxxxxxx> wrote:
I've been working on the one section in LfL--the basic network server config.

I'd really like some feedback. Does it look like what we want LfL to be?
Does it make sense? Is there anything else I ought to trouble shoot?

Also, about the structure. Right now it is in a sysadmin section. I'm
wondering if maybe we should make System Administration a part so we can have
more chapters in there. Like one for Networking.

Comments anyone?

Thanks!
Rebecca

In order to comment, I need to see your docs.
Plz give me link.