Re: [opensuse-doc] printed french SUSE manual
  • From: Christian Boltz <opensuse@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Dec 2006 17:17:06 +0100
Hello,

Am Montag, 18. Dezember 2006 09:22 schrieb Thomas Schraitle:
> On Sunday 17 December 2006 23:57, Quentin Denis wrote:
> > Just wanted to know if the french manual was also available in a
> > printed version.
>
> as far as I know there is no French manual. For the 10.2 release we
> created English and German only.

I just noted that
ftp.opensuse.org/distribution/10.2/repo/oss/docu/README lists more PDFs
than I can download there :-/

Please keep the README and upload the missing files, not the other way
round ;-)

BTW: Will there be more translated manuals in the next releases again?

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
I would say we first handle world-domination and then see
what we can do for languages. [houghi in opensuse]