[opensuse-doc] Looking to help
  • From: Durant Haire <gdhaire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 Dec 2006 00:44:19 -0500
Hi

My name is Durant Haire and I am interested in writing/editing for the project. I'm new to Linux, but not to writing. I have a B.A. degree in English, journalism experience (both writing and copy editing), and I'm currently employed as a technical writer for one of the world's largest "big box" retailers. I edit and rewrite instruction manuals for product that is sold under our proprietary brands. I'm located in North Carolina, USA.

Thanks

Durant