Re: [opensuse-doc] The openSUSE distribution chages are way ahead of documentation?
  • From: jdd <jdd@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 01 Oct 2006 13:01:43 +0200
Rajko M a écrit :

Can I take that you are taking ownership of Administration Portal (or

admin is too large a goal :-) and I have already the task of admin of fr.opensuse.org, so I would like to let to others the portal administration

of course I can and will participate. The french wiki lives now without my constant attention :-) and I will participate more in english one.

but like I said, it's probably better to begin with yaST tools documentation

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net