Re: [opensuse-doc] The openSUSE distribution chages are way ahead of documentation?
  • From: Andreas Jaeger <aj@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 18:37:03 +0200

Just a short remark to this thread:

Novell has a documentation team working on our manuals, nothing has
changed here (see http://en.opensuse.org/Documentation_Team). It's
not developers writing manuals, it's dedicated editors - some of them
coming from development and others from other areas.

Since we have a holiday on tuesday, most of us take a long weekend
(monday of as well), so don't expect direct feedback on this by the
documentation team.

Somebody mentioned that software is only finished at the end - this is
not completely true since openSUSE. My goal is to get features in
early so that they can be tested and documented early. It's still
very tight for the documentation team but it was even worse before;-(.

Cheers,
Andreas
SUSE Linux Products GmbH, Maxfeldstr. 5, 90409 N├╝rnberg, Germany
List Navigation
Follow Ups