Re: [opensuse-doc] Community docs in SUSE Linux
  • From: "Alexey Eremenko" <al4321@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2006 19:19:31 +0200
> > What do you think ?
>
> Yes we need a lot of documents about almost any aspect of computer usage.
>
> Thanks for your articles on opensuse.org about FreeNX and qemu.
> Please check to see do you like formating of FreeNX.
> BTW, why you put test, is it package installed, as a first step. It has
> to be, otherwise it is a bug.

Well - it's wonderful !
I didn't thought that anybody read it - not to mention know that it is my :)
How did you find that I created those ? Just my name at the end of an
article or you have access to wiki changes ?

1) One thing - I wish to improve - is to know how many user (different
IP addresses) read my articles. This will improve my motivation - and
give me ability to write more articles.
Possible to implement ?

2) Maybe also create some kind of "feedback" - a link to a blank wiki
page - so that users will write what they think about the article?
This is again - important to keep authors motivated.

3) how to add pictures to my articles ? I want to add two screenshots of FreeNX.
< Previous Next >
List Navigation
Follow Ups