Re: [opensuse-doc] Re: XML Source Codes for 10.0 available
  • From: Pavel Maryanov <jack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 9 Dec 2005 12:19:17 +0200
> > In Borges DMS it is much eaise to begin translation from scratch.
> > Even compilation. Even for unexpirienced user.
>
> I don't know very much about this system. We choosed to design our own
> because of our needs. We have to maintain different text for
> different products and sometimes different architectures. To maintain
> these sorts of texts can be complicated and probably this system
> might be limited in this regard.

It's just a funny. Every distro uses its own documentation system:
* Mandriva - Borges DMS
* Debian - DebianDoc-SGML
* Slackware - FreeBSD Documentation Project
* OpenSUSE - NovDoc
* ...
And poor translators have to adopt to every of them :)
OK.
So now I'll begin translation at a first approximation.
I'll have to do it in any case.
--
Lafox.Net DocTeam
Freelance Translator