Re: [opensuse-doc] Re: XML Source Codes for 10.0 available
  • From: Pavel Maryanov <jack@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2005 19:24:10 +0200
Ufff...

Quotation from susemakedoc.pdf
-------------
1. Adding a New Project
<...>
MAIN
This is the MAIN file. The top level file of your document. All required files
are included directly in this file, or in one of the included files. This
file must exist in the xml subdirectory.
-------------

I don't see this file in downloaded xml source code.
But I have to declarate it in me ENV-* file.

As I understood this MAIN file contains all structure of manual like a
master.top.xml in Borges DMS (Mandriva). In other words it have to combine
all xml-files in some order.

I don't know its syntax.
So can anyone provide this file to me?
Or I just wrong understood idea of building docs?

In Borges DMS it is much eaise to begin translation from scratch. Even
compilation. Even for unexpirienced user.
--
Lafox.Net DocTeam
Freelance Translator