Re: [opensuse-conference] oSC19 registration no longer possible?
  • From: Amey Abhyankar <sco1984@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 08:26:53 +0530
On Fri, 8 Mar 2019 at 03:56, Henne Vogelsang <hvogel@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hey,

On 07.03.19 08:26, Amey Abhyankar wrote:

I noticed that 'Register' button is disabled ta =
https://events.opensuse.org/
Have we temporarily suspended registrations or it's due to some error?
Thanks.

You need to log in to register.

Thanks both of you.

Earlier it was possible to click on 'Register' button and it would
redirect to sign in page.
This functionality seems to be changed recently :-)

A new user or conference attendee who want to register for #oSC19
might think 'Hey registrations are closed i.e. register button is
disabled' unless he knows that sign in is required.

Regards,
Amey.

Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org