Re: [opensuse-conference] openSUSE Conference Schedule and dates
Hi,

On 04/23/2018 09:59 PM, Efstathios Iosifidis wrote:
Hello,

I saw the website
https://events.opensuse.org/conference/oSC18

The dates are May 25-27. So I booked my trip to leave on 28th.

I see the schedule
https://events.opensuse.org/conference/oSC17/schedule#2017-05-26
this is the schedule of last year (see also the osc17 in the link).
There is no schedule for 2018 yet.

Note that we unfortunately sent some pending mails from last year's
conference yesterday while we fixed the mail notifications... sorry

It starts on May 26th and it ends on May 28th (a day after the website dates).

Can you verify the correct dates?
Thanks.
Stathis