Re: [opensuse-conference] Unable to see "oSC17" in events section at TSP page
  • From: "Sarah-Julia Kriesch" <sarah-julia.kriesch@xxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2017 20:24:04 +0100
Hello Amey,

I added the conference to the TSP application. You can create a request now.
I'm looking forward to seeing you in Nuremberg.

Best regards,
Sarah

Gesendet: Mittwoch, 22. März 2017 um 17:50 Uhr
Von: "Amey Abhyankar" <sco1984@xxxxxxxxx>
An: "opensuse-conference@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <opensuse-conference@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: [opensuse-conference] Unable to see "oSC17" in events section at TSP
page
Hello,

I am unable to see 'oSC17' in events section at TSP page after logging.
It seems like deadline for the TSP application is 10 April. [as per
the oSC17 meeting log from 08 March =
http://community.opensuse.org/meetings/opensuse-project/2017/opensuse-project.2017-03-08-16.58.log.html]
Just want to know if it's just me who is unable to see the event or how? :-)

Thanks & Regards,
Amey.