[opensuse-conference] Introduction/Hands on to video streaming
Hi,

first of all a big sorry for such a short notice:

the introduction to the new video streaming system will be today
(2016-06-21) at 17:00 on the venue.

This will no longer be our old firewire based system. The c3voc team,
who normally brings you streaming for things like Chaos Communication
congress and others, will do the streaming for us. So if you want to
help with the recording. You are welcome to join us at 17:00.

We will probably be able to do some introductions throughout the coming
days as well, if this was too short notice.

with kind regards,

darix

--
openSUSE - SUSE Linux is my linux