[opensuse-conference] openSUSE Conference and Kolab Summit: The day(s) after!
  • From: Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 06 May 2015 15:38:57 +0200
Dear all!

It has been awesome this year! So great to see so many of you again in The
Hague!

Some numbers:

- We drank > 300L of tap beer and > 100L of openSUSE Beer (that's not bad)!
- We drank ~250L coffee!
- We had >70 sessions in 3 rooms, combined with the Kolab Summit we even had
almost a 100 sessions spread over 6 rooms
- At the height of the conference, on the Saturday afternoon, approx 220
openSUSE Conference and Kolab Summit attendees were in the building, that is an
awesome result!
- The group photo from the Sunday afternoon shows approx 150 people, and that
isn't bad either!
https://twitter.com/openSUSE/status/594813064387624960/photo/1
- Some people were carrying pedometers and the average daily stepratio was
around 10k..... Wow, just wow....!
- The very special Roundcube announcement landed awesome results already, over
$13k in the first days! https://roundcu.be/next
- It is now approx 365 days until oSC16 in Nuremberg

See you next year!

All the best,
Hans de Raad
Robin Edgar