[opensuse-conference] Re: [opensuse-project] oSC15 Please upload your slides
  • From: Richard Brown <RBrownCCB@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 18:00:11 +0200
On 5 May 2015 at 15:31, Akash Vishwakarma <akashunbeatable@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
And also if possible add them to videos uploaded at opensuse channel of
youtube

Regards
Akash Vishwakarma

The videos will be fully published in a few weeks (after some
post-processing/tidy up is completed)

In the meantime, OSEM already has almost all of the videos in their
slightly 'rough and ready' form :)

Just look at https://events.opensuse.org/conference/osc15/schedule and
click through the schedule.

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 4:04 PM, Christian Bruckmayer