[opensuse-conference] Re: [opensuse-project] oSC15 Please upload your slides
  • From: Akash Vishwakarma <akashunbeatable@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 May 2015 19:01:22 +0530
And also if possible add them to videos uploaded at opensuse channel of youtube

Regards
Akash Vishwakarma

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 4:04 PM, Christian Bruckmayer
<cbruckmayer@xxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello Speakers,

thanks for all your awesome talks on oSC15!

If you have some time, please upload your slides to either Speakerdeck
(https://speakerdeck.com/) or Slideshare (http://www.slideshare.net/), go to
your talk edit page on https://events.opensuse.org/ and add a commercial for
your slides. This way we can embed your slides directly to your talk page.
If you have any problems, feel free to send me an email and I will assist
you!

Thank you in advance

Christian