[opensuse-conference] oSC15 Please upload your slides
  • From: Christian Bruckmayer <cbruckmayer@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 05 May 2015 12:34:46 +0200
Hello Speakers,

thanks for all your awesome talks on oSC15!

If you have some time, please upload your slides to either Speakerdeck (https://speakerdeck.com/) or Slideshare (http://www.slideshare.net/), go to your talk edit page on https://events.opensuse.org/ and add a commercial for your slides. This way we can embed your slides directly to your talk page. If you have any problems, feel free to send me an email and I will assist you!

Thank you in advance

Christian