[opensuse-conference] Short notice on my speaking proposals

Hello organizers,

I'm quite excited to attend OSC15 and had hoped to deliver one or
two of the mid March speaking proposals. I never got an acceptance
message so assumed they were rejected.

...until today when I saw that they are both in the online schedule.
I probably can't do the required work to make them both very good in
the next day or so, so I'm wondering what your advice is on this?

Should I try for the one scheduled for the last day (giving me some
preparation time) and cancel the one in two days time? If you really
want, I'll deliver the Tor presentation as well, but it won't be
openSUSE focused nor have any live demonstration. It would be a
repackaged presentation from Tor colleagues.

Saturday: https://events.opensuse.org/conference/osc15/proposal/636/
Monday: https://events.opensuse.org/conference/osc15/proposal/634/

If either of them stand, I'll probably edit their descriptions.

See you soon!

Cheers,
Michael

--