[opensuse-conference] oSC15 Day Number 3
  • From: Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 03 May 2015 07:51:26 +0200
Hi all!

Yesterday I've learned a bit about numbers thanks to the numerologist and the 3
stands for creativity and the need to express idea's, feelings and visions.
Well, that's exactly what we're going to continue with doing to day!

A very random selection of a few highlights on the program for today:

- For openSUSE we have Doug Demaio opening the day with a session that will go
into the value of branding, a very important aspect that many open source
projects still need some improvement on.
- We have quite a number of security tracks today, so in scheduling Robin and I
dubbed this Security Sunday,
- A personal favourite is the workshop that will be given in the Kolab Security
/ Healthcare room in the morning (next to the openSUSE workshop room) by
rkhunter and lynis creator Michael Boelen, who will show you how to protect
your (groupware) server:
https://conference.kolab.org/content/how-secure-your-linux-groupware-server-author-rkhunter-and-auditing-tool-lynis
- In the afternoon, in the openSUSE Workshop room, Radically open security will
do a hackathon on their NetAidKit, a home router targeting secure communications
- To finish the sessions, a special super top secret Kolab announcement in the
Kolab main hall (at the end of the venue, near the openSUSE workshop rooms) to
close of the day, everyone is invited!
- And we'll close the day with another BBQ, yay!
See you!

Hans de Raad
Robin Edgar

--