[opensuse-conference] oSC15 Day 2.0
  • From: Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 02 May 2015 07:27:58 +0200
Hi all!

It was awesome to see you all again yesterday at openSUSE Conference, we've
already had a number of great keynote speakers like Markus Feilner and Aaron
Seigo and also a very special announcement from Richard Brown!

Today it will get even better, you want to know why?
- The openSUSE board will give their keynote today (at 9.15)
- Kolab Summit also starts today at 9.30, so even more great tracks!
https://conference.kolab.org
- The social events are stepping up a gear or two, as we have about a dozen
fantastic vintage game consoles (NES, C64, Atari, stuff) from AwesomeRetro
- Tonight (and tomorrow) we'll have a social at the venue with a BBQ and more
free beer! :-)
- Also you'll find some interesting extra's like Lady of Hope, who'll read your
future

So if you haven't turned up yet, NOW is the time to do so, and for everyone
else: Party on!

Hans de Raad
Robin Edgar

--