[opensuse-conference] Re: [opensuse-project] oSC15 Sleepover at the venue, beds still available!
  • From: Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 30 Apr 2015 11:57:47 +0200
Hi JW,

thanks for letting us know what to prepare for! :-)

Will more people from Neuremberg want to use the sleepover? You seem to be the
only one that actually registered! ;-)

Best,
Hans

--
OpenNovations / DevHdR

Van Sevenbergestraat 49
2274PK Voorburg

Tel +31 6 83578847

www.hcderaad.nl
On Thursday, April 30, 2015 11:39:32 AM J├╝rgen Weigert wrote:
Hans, thanks for the update!
(Breakfast is great news)

The SUSE crowd is on the way!
https://oc.fablab-nuernberg.de/public.php?service=files&t=bonJvVlM1SxlnMP

I am happy to be part of osc15!

cheers, JW
Am 29.04.2015 15:16 schrieb "Hans de Raad" <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>:

Hi All!

We've just gone over the list of registrants for the sleepover at the
venue and we still have quite some beds left to be slept on! :-)

If you want to stay at the venue, please register here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1P6aj0vIN2wTn_9y2kkCe9Py0Enw8VSXpXrw7y_S7Jug/viewform

Costs are E 12,50 per day (or night), breakfast will be available at the
venue for only E 5,- per day (or morning).

See you Friday!

--
OpenNovations / DevHdR

Van Sevenbergestraat 49