[opensuse-conference] oSC15 Social events: Friday
  • From: Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 29 Apr 2015 11:13:08 +0200
Hi all!

At any conference, the hallway track is at least as important as the "formal"
talks and workshops, and for openSUSE Conference and Kolab Summit we think we
have an excellent selection of social activities to engage in and get to know
your fellow conference attendees!

For Friday we don't have an "official" social event planned, how ever we won't
leave you hanging in midair!
At the conference venue we'll have the pretty great AwesomeRetro gameconsoles
to improve your Duckhunting skills and suchlike and there will be simple food
like fries and suchlike.

Beer:
However, we also arranged a room at what has officially been awarded as "The
Netherlands Best Beer Restaurant" which is Rootz slap bang in The Hagues' great
city center near the Grote Markt!
Here is the English version of their website
http://www.rootz.nl/best-beer-restaurant

Info about the Saturday and Sunday will follow asap (hint, it will involve
BBQ's and beer)!

Enjoy!

Hans de Raad
Robin Edgar