[opensuse-conference] Re: [opensuse-project] openSUSE Conference 2015 - Volunteers please step forward!
  • From: Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 23:41:42 +0200
Hi Axel,

the venue is still accepting sleepover registrants:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1P6aj0vIN2wTn_9y2kkCe9Py0Enw8VSXpXrw7y_S7Jug/viewform

Best!
Hans

--
OpenNovations / DevHdR

Van Sevenbergestraat 49
2274PK Voorburg

Tel +31 6 83578847

www.hcderaad.nl
On Tuesday, April 28, 2015 06:21:43 PM Axel Braun wrote:
Hello Hans,
Is the status of the sleepover somewhere visible? Seems there are no hotels
under 200€ avail, and airbnb doesn't offer much as well...
Schöne Grüße
Axel
--
Written from cell phone. Excuses for typos.