[opensuse-conference] openSUSE Conference 2015 - Volunteers please step forward!
  • From: Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 28 Apr 2015 12:26:43 +0200
Dear fellow attendees of openSUSE Conference 2015,

We are closer to the conference by the minute and one thing that still needs
our attention is the volunteer planning!

Please fill in your information on the document below, we'll start planning
asap. Any help is very welcome, so please help us to help you make this a great
conference!
By default, anyone coming with a TSP sponsorship is regarded volunteer.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1KqUtSJWmYT6bYv9uPlGuVvNQJrScVk7BH-t3z1Y1i8U/edit?usp=sharing

Looking forward to an awesome conference!

Best regards,

Hans de Raad
Robin Edgar
--