[opensuse-conference] Re: Schedule ready!

Hi Amey!

Thank you for your efforts!

The forums we are approaching are mainly the openSUSE forums itself.

Best!
Hans
- ---
OpenNovations / DevHdR

Van Sevenbergestraat 49
2274PK Voorburg

Tel +31 6 83578847

www.hcderaad.nl

On April 27, 2015 9:17:07 AM CEST, Amey Abhyankar <sco1984@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello,

On 26 April 2015 at 14:40, Robin Edgar <robinedgar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can you please make a news posting and repost this on the social
medias and fora and cetera for us? Thanks!

Yes.
Summary of #oSC15 postings from my end at multiple social media's as
follows:-

- Regular count down information about #oSC15 at Twitter from my
personal twitter account. I am adding various hashtags to ensure that
the info is reaching to maximum audience in/near/around The
Hague,Amsterdam,Brussels,Antwerp,Nordic region,few more cities &
universities.
- I have started posting at 'Google Plus' from my personal account.
- Pushing updates at 'LinkedIn' as well
- Due to restriction of fb usage at work location, I am having a bit
difficulty posting from laptop.

medias and fora and cetera for us? Thanks!

I have not used fora & cetera.
Can you pls send reference URL's of fora & cetera?

Regards,
Amey.