[opensuse-conference] Re: Schedule ready!
  • From: Amey Abhyankar <sco1984@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 27 Apr 2015 12:47:07 +0530
Hello,

On 26 April 2015 at 14:40, Robin Edgar <robinedgar@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Can you please make a news posting and repost this on the social
medias and fora and cetera for us? Thanks!

Yes.
Summary of #oSC15 postings from my end at multiple social media's as follows:-

- Regular count down information about #oSC15 at Twitter from my
personal twitter account. I am adding various hashtags to ensure that
the info is reaching to maximum audience in/near/around The
Hague,Amsterdam,Brussels,Antwerp,Nordic region,few more cities &
universities.
- I have started posting at 'Google Plus' from my personal account.
- Pushing updates at 'LinkedIn' as well
- Due to restriction of fb usage at work location, I am having a bit
difficulty posting from laptop.

medias and fora and cetera for us? Thanks!

I have not used fora & cetera.
Can you pls send reference URL's of fora & cetera?

Regards,
Amey.