Re: [opensuse-conference] Re: [opensuse-project] Schedule openSUSE Conference 2015 online and looking AWESOME!!!
  • From: Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 22:08:44 +0200
Thank you! You're very right it sure looks that way! :-)

Switched the talks in the main room, should work without any quantum now.

Best!
Hans

--
OpenNovations / DevHdR

Van Sevenbergestraat 49
2274PK Voorburg

Tel +31 6 83578847

www.hcderaad.nl
On Sunday, April 26, 2015 09:57:55 PM Ancor Gonzalez Sosa wrote:
On 04/26/2015 09:07 PM, Hans de Raad wrote:
My dear fellow Geekos, it is with the utmost pleasure that we present you
the schedule for openSUSE Conference 2015!

https://events.opensuse.org/conference/osc15/schedule

Hmm, just from a first sight... looks like Josef Reidinger is going to
be in two different places at the same time on the second day. Either
the rendering of the schedule is confusing either there is an error (I
have seen Josef doing even three different things at the same time, but
he was always in just one place while doing it). :-)

Cheers.

--
Ancor González Sosa
YaST Team at SUSE Linux GmbH