[opensuse-conference] Schedule openSUSE Conference 2015 online and looking AWESOME!!!
  • From: Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2015 21:07:29 +0200
My dear fellow Geekos, it is with the utmost pleasure that we present you the
schedule for openSUSE Conference 2015!

https://events.opensuse.org/conference/osc15/schedule

Four days jam packed with all kinds of great talks, workshops and social events
but let's not forget, we're not alone in this!
Take a look at what our good friends at the Kolab Summit have to add to the
show!

https://conference.kolab.org/kolab-summit/program/schedule

And even better, thanks to our awesome sponsors we can offer you the conference
lunches and the saturday/sunday social event as "All Inclusive"!

So, we strongly feel this will be an episode to remember, see you all this
Friday at Westvliet in The Hague NL and bring your friends as it is not to late
to still register for these great conferences!
Help us spread the word about this awesome open source party and make it even
better!

openSUSE Conference 2015 Project leads
Hans de Raad
Robin Edgar