[opensuse-conference] Re: [opensuse-project] Sleepover at the venue PLEASE register again
  • From: Amey Abhyankar <sco1984@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 24 Apr 2015 12:14:47 +0530
On 24 April 2015 at 01:29, Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Yes, you do need a sleeping bag! It's youth hostel style, so bring your own
kit, we provide a bed and a roof (and showers)! :-)

I hope it wont be cold at night.
BBC weather says 71% humidity followed by rain showers but 6 degree
Celsius temp at night. Confusing. :-D

I am just trying to keep my luggage minimum because after the
conference I need to visit Kaukenholf & heavy luggage can cause issue
:-D
Bollywood has left amazing impression of Kaukenholf tulip farms to us
since early 1980's & so on a must to visit place to me. B-)
Specially in May month when tulips will be grown fully :woot:

Regards,
Amey.