[opensuse-conference] Re: Thank you for registering to oSC15
Dear ladies and gentlemen,

Thank you for the information.

As I indicated I will have time only on 1st or 2nd of May. If the workshop for
which I subscribed "Build your own Cloud“ will not take place on one of these
days I will unfortunately not be able to attend. Do you know already the date
of this workshop?

Thank you and with best regards
Alexander