Re: [opensuse-conference] Machinery: Usability tests at OSC15

Hi Frederica!

I'd like to suggest to do this on Sunday. As Saturday will already be very busy
with the Kolab Summit and their extra Open Source Healthcare track.

Regarding the network, we expect it to work well enough for normal surfing and
social media, but if you expect to need any real download bandwidth we can't
make any guarantees. So please have a plan B ready.

Anything else, please let me know!

Best regards,
Hans
- ---