Re: [opensuse-conference] Question regarding confirmation of our accommodation at the venue :-)

Hi Mariusz,

A preliminary count shows that every one that has registered will get a
sleeping place. Apologies for the delay.
But please fill out this form so we can register a sleeping place in your name.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1P6aj0vIN2wTn_9y2kkCe9Py0Enw8VSXpXrw7y_S7Jug/viewform

See you next week!

Best!
Hans