[opensuse-conference] Re: [opensuse-project] Hotel discount reservation for openSUSE conference and Kolab Summit
  • From: Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 09 Apr 2015 21:31:14 +0200
Hi All,

just a quick follow up, if the hotel asks for a confirmation code, use: HDN –
GF 26693.

Happy planning!

Hans

--
OpenNovations / DevHdR

Van Sevenbergestraat 49
2274PK Voorburg

Tel +31 6 83578847

www.hcderaad.nl
On Thursday, April 09, 2015 06:10:05 PM Hans de Raad wrote:
Hi All!

We've finally received the info from the hotel. The reservation procedure for
the Van der Valk Hotel in Nootdorp is as follows:

Reserve your room by calling +3115-3104545 or by email info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Use the following code in your communication: Westvliet 001

Prices then are per night:
1 person room E 95,00 incl breakfast
2 person room E 105,00 incl breakfast
Room without breakfast E 85,00

These prices are including 21% Dutch VAT.

We will post info on the sleepover facility at the venue asap as well!

Best regards,
Hans de Raad
Robin Edgar
--