[opensuse-conference] REMINDER openSUSE Conference meeting 30rd March 13h UTC / 15 CEST
  • From: Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 12:51:08 +0200
Hi all!

Just a quick reminder, we'll have an openSUSE conference meeting at 13h UTC /
15h CEST today on the opensuse-project channel on Freenode.

Apparently there were some inconsistencies in the communication concerning the
dates for this meeting, apologies for that.

See you there!

Hans de Raad

--
OpenNovations / DevHdR