Re: [opensuse-conference] Infrastructure planning
  • From: Robin Edgar <robinedgar@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 07:27:25 +0100
Thanks Lars, this will help enormously! As Hans said we will go to the
venue and discuss your points as well as take pictures.

We do have to consider that it is a sporting venue, which is larger
than our conference. Servers and stuff we should be able to lock away,
but do you have any idea of what volume all the camera's etc take up?
Then we can also check if we can lock them up for the night.

Best regards,
Robin Edgar