[opensuse-conference] Infrastructure planning
Hi

I checked my browser history today and found:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Conference_venue_requirements

I hope most of the stuff listed there is available already our can be organized?

If something is missing, please speak up, so we can try to fix/organize things.

My current plan is to put everything (network and video equipment, servers, fun
and some helpful people) in a Van and arrive in the (late?) Wednesday
afternoon, so we have (hopefully - can we access the venue?) the whole Thursday
for the setup. The same people (currently 3 as there is not much more space
left if we take all that stuff with us) will stay on Monday to do the "cleanup"
and drive back on Tuesday.

What I'm currently missing for further planning:
* is it ok that I and my team try to organize the networking and video - or is
someone covering this already? If that's the case, I'm very sorry - and I'm
absolutely fine with just providing helping hands...
* contact details (emergency numbers from people with keys to the venue, the
fuses, the network, ...)
* pictures of the rooms
* plans of the rooms (with metering)
* available equipment (the more details, the better)
* available bandwidth
* expected number of attendees
* funny side notes ;-)

Please excuse me if my questions are already answered. Sometimes I miss
important announcements. Just point me in the right direction and I'll try to
figure out the rest in that case.

With kind regards,
Lars