[opensuse-conference] May I invite you to join the workshop of openSUSE promotion
Dear all,

I submitted a workshop proposal about openSUSE promotion, I will
talk about openSUSE.Asia Summit 2014 (the first openSUSE.Aisa Summit)
and openSUSE promotion in Beijing/China. The proposal was accepted.
If someone would talk about openSUSE promotion in your city or country,
it will be great that we share this workshop together.

If you would be there, could you please contact me directly? Thank you!

Best wishes,
Sunny