Re: [opensuse-conference] Minutes meeting today, next meeting 16th March 13h UTC / 14h CEST
An issue has been brought up about sleep at the venue registration
happening through OSEM registration.

I see nothing relevant added in OSEM whatsoever (meaning that this is
*not* a bug in OSEM, the info is just not there).

Hans what did you think you added so that this was possible?

PS. An issue in our github always works (as long as we have data to
work with :) )