[opensuse-conference] oSC15 & TSP
Hi,

just a question I just checked TSP and it says that it was accepting
requests till Thu, 05 Mar 2015 23:55:00 +0000. From what I know from
todays osc meeting, we are still trying to get more people. Wouldn't it
make sense to keep it open? I admit, I checked it mainly because I still
haven't filled mine, but regardless of that, I think there could be
plenty of other late comers like me and it could help us get them... Not
sure who to ask exactly, just wanted to raise the question to both
conference organizers and TSP :-)

Regards,
Michal