Re: [opensuse-conference] Regarding possible sponsorship from ING,Netherlands for oSC15?
  • From: Hans de Raad <info@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 17:21:55 +0100
Hi Amey,

thanks for your input! I've looked at the domains they're sponsoring but I'm
afraid we don't fit their profile.

Nevertheless, thanks for your suggestion!

All the best
Hans de Raad

--
OpenNovations / DevHdR

Van Sevenbergestraat 49
2274PK Voorburg

Tel +31 6 83578847

www.hcderaad.nl
On Monday, March 09, 2015 07:41:56 PM sco1984@xxxxxxxxx wrote:
Hello,

I came across sponsorship page of ING,Netherlands but unfortunately
it's in Dutch language.

I am not sure if we already approached ING,Netherlands for oSC15 sponsorship.
URL to ING's sponsorship page as follows =
https://www.ing.nl/de-ing/over-de-ing/sponsoring/index.html
Sponsorship page has mentioned list of domains it supports. Is it
possible to lookup/explore?

Thanks & Regards,
Amey.